Melissa's Sweet Style: Sweet Pants, Sugar!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sweet Pants, Sugar!


Happy Thursday sweets!  I hope you all enjoyed America's birthday!  Hubby and I slept in late and had a yummy BBQ lunch.  We didn't go see fireworks, but I did catch the Macy's fireworks special on tv.  That's always a great show to watch and we don't have to deal with traffic!  ;) 

I'm super excited to let you know that I am now part of the blogger partnership program at Sugarlips

Sugarlips Apparel , located in Los Angeles California, was founded by fashion enthusiast Charles Park in 2002. Sugarlips started with just a small line of sweaters and within a few years Sugarlips grew to be the largest manufacturer of seamless apparel in North America. Sugarlips has since then expanded its line and now produces fashionable contemporary clothing at affordable prices, which are available all over the world and carried by most major department stores, including Macy's, Nordstrom's Dillard's, and many more.


Best part of all Sugarlips has FREE SHIPPINGI tend to stay away from ordering online because I HATE paying for shipping.....so I was super excited to collaborate with them.  I had a choice of 3 items from their website.  Out of the 3 I picked, they sent me these FAB pants. 

I was a little intimidated when I saw them, thinking "how am I going to style these" but I also wanted to pick something completely out of the box for me.  I wore this outfit for "fake Friday" that's what the hubby and I were calling Tuesday night since we had off on Wednesday.  We went to have drinks at a local restaurant and I thought they would be perfect to wear at night.  I didn't want to wear them during the day since it's been super hot in NJ lately.  Do you like how I styled them?  I hope so!










Of course by the time we left the restaurant I was back in my flats!  #truelove

Necklace: So (Kohls)
Pants: c/o Sugarlips Cheyenne Aztec Pants
Top: Old Navy
Handbag: Salvatore Ferragamo (thrifted)
Shoes: Mandees
Watch - Guess

I want to thank Monica Morris at Sugarlips for reaching out to me and making me part of their blogger program.  I love my pants!  Looking forward to working with you again!

Have a sweet day!

xo xo
Melissa


21 comments:

  1. I love your pants Mel! Please visit, comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pants! and i think you styled them just right :) love the highwasted and the neon necklace. Great choice!

    xoxo
    shawnslater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pants and necklace!
    Your whole look is great haha.
    Love,

    http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those pants!! I want some!! you look SWEET! ;)



    With Love From Hollywood, Kier

    Fashion Addict
    Fashion Addict

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the collab! And I love the pants on you! I'm happy you stepped out of your comfort zone. You made them look great!

    xo
    Naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pants! Great choice, it's always nice to try something different and see how far you can push your own creativity. I'm still waiting on my Sugarlips shipment which should be arriving any day now. Exciting!

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pants are great!! i'm a print addict but for some reason, I don't have to much clothes that are printed.

    cute blog! love your style :)

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pants!!
    xo
    www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pants are amazing! I love

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw wow love the whole look, it's very tribal ethnic looking :) will definitely be looking for something similar and following your blog! Paula :)

    www.21couture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that necklace!!

    Sara
    http://saramiller04.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm following you now on GFC & Bloglovin, hope you will follow back. :)

    http://just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome pants! love Sugarlips

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those tribal pants! And isn't sugar lips great?!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cool outfit! Love those pants! Take a look if u want, hope we'll follow each other via gfc/bloglovin =)

    Xx Elisa

    http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving those pants hun! Very bold!
    http://poutlipscurvyhips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. u look amazing! i like your beauty:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pants are so fun! Also loving the neon necklace!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa