Melissa's Sweet Style: Holy COW!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Holy COW!






Blazer: Marshalls
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Montego Bay (Payless)
Belt: Ny & Company
Sunnies: Xhilaration (Target)

COW RING c/o - Slevinstyle

Instagram fun @melissa_sweetstyles

Happy moovelous Tuesday!  Don't you just LOVE my super cute cow ring!  It even has some bling on the ears!  My kind of cow!

Sweet Samantha from Slevinstyle sent me this awesome ring, which is one of many fantabulous items at her Etsy store.  Thanks Samantha!  I LOVE IT!  Check out her site for more funky cool items, which are handmade!  Here are a few of my favorite pieces:



In honor of the cow, I decided to wear black and white.  I know there are brown cows too.  LOL!
Of course I needed a pop of color, and I went with orange again.  I didn't mean to wear orange accessories again, I guess I really like my new belt!  I swear jeans, flats, and a blazer are my favorite!  I could wear this outfit all the time.  So comfy, yet chic!

I want to thank Samantha again for sending me this awesome ring!  Please show Samantha some love and visit her Etsy store Slevinstyle

Don't forget to have a moovelous day! #icrackmyselfup

xo xo
Melissa

19 comments:

  1. Love the striped blazer with the ripped jeans!

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit. The blazer it's simply the best ^^

    xx,
    Fanny.
    http://lastofthebritishgirls.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, that blazer is fierce! Loving the white jeans too!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love your blazerrr
    Love,
    www.inass-myfashion.blogspot.com
    P.S. CHECK MY NEW POST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look! I love your blazer, nails and hairstyle:D
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pop of colors!

    - Em ♥
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swooning over this look! <3

    xoxo,

    Meg
    www.themagpieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog!!
    I followed on GFC/BlogLuvin! Follow back?
    <3
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that striped jacket! You look so pretty, Melissa!!

    :)
    Allison

    P.S. Today is the LAST DAY of my INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway, so don't forget to enter if you haven't done so already! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice ring - Checking out her store right now! Also, the blazer looks great - really makes the outfit snap.

    -ally

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blazer <3

    http://milanboya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ring is TOO cute! I love the stripes against the bright whites!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter to win a statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that blazer, gorgeous look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love ur blazer beautiful look love the cow ring

    ReplyDelete
  15. that blazer totally made the outfit! love it :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. The blazer reminded me of something ive seen on rihanna before! You look fab!
    thewaitingdamsel.blogspot.com
    Hasina x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The striped blazer is gorgeous! Love the black and white combo!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa