Melissa's Sweet Style: In the "Navy"

Monday, July 9, 2012

In the "Navy"





Dress: Thrifted
Necklace: H & M
Belt & Sunnies: Ny & Company
Bangle: Forever 21



Ok let's talk about how crazy my Monday has been already and it's 10am!  I was SUPER late to work, didn't wear make-up, and I grabbed the wrong shoes!  I was one hot mess! 

I got these fab leopard print sandals from HauteLook a few weeks ago and was planning on wearing them with this dress, but I completely forgot them in my closet.  As my friend would say.....GINKO!  I have the worse memory, I forget everything!  This belt doesn't really go with these nude shoes, but it would have looked perfect with my leopard wedges had I remembered them! 


You see the dark details on the strap?  This is why I chose this belt!  Oh well I think it still looks cute with the nude wedge.  What do you think?  Nude or leopard?  These sandals were only $28 on HauteLook.  Do you sweets shop at HauteLook?  I love that site!  I even have the hubby loving it. 

I got this dress with my mom at a flea market.....yes I said flea market.  Best part of all it was a whopping $3!  I got a different style in red for $3 too!  #lovecheapfinds! 

Hope your Monday started better than mine!  Have a lovely day!

xo xo
Melissa

23 comments:

  1. really nice dress! :)

    c<3
    http://shalalalas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny. Before I even read your post I was thinking "love those shoes" and I am not at all bothered by the different color belt. I guess sometimes mistakes can turn out to look pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is so precious! VEry southern look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out good! Very cute dress and shoes!

    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress, such a pretty color :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very cool, great outfit!

    Please check out my blog, if you like follow & i'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really pretty in this navy dress. I am loving that necklace!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the shoes you wore are great! I really like them!

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Yes, i think you'll love the phyto products, very hydrating! Love meeting other Jersey bloggers! Would you like to follow each other? xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started following your blog & i love it.
    this year i am trying to make my dreams come true

    follow back please & thank you <3
    xo, kristin noel

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute im now following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good Melissa, Love the dress and necklace...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty dress! And I love that necklace!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress and necklace are so lovely! I think you look fine, though those leopard shoes really are quite amazing!
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY!!!
    XOXO





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ive never even heard of hautelook but I will go and check it out because they look like really pretty shoes! Liking the navy dress too

    Rianna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow amazing dress !!!
    like to follow each other !?
    greetings
    Www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing dress!!!

    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  19. this dress is lovely! can't believe it's thrifted!

    i'm following you, take a look at my blog! www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this blue dress!I love flea market finds!You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute, love it. So chic.

    11&Chic
    www.11andchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa