Melissa's Sweet Style: SUMMERLOVE

Friday, July 27, 2012

SUMMERLOVE




Dress: Target
Sandals & Necklace: Kohl's
Bangle: Forever 21
Handbag: Michael Kors
Fedora: Avon



Happy Friday sweets!  The weekend is finally here!  Hope you make it a good one! 

I wore this outfit last weekend for a friends birthday.  I forgot to download these pictures!  #GINKO
Better late, than never!  Bet you'll never guess where I got this dress.  Did you guess Target?  OF COURSE!  LOL!  I've been Target obsessed lately.  I go there for toiletries and leave with everything, but what I went for.  I don't think anyone can go to Target and leave empty handed.  I know, I can't! 

Now I want to share a few fun things with you! 

First up:

Ms. Myrna from Stylish & Inspiring Looks featured me on her blog!  This is my very first feature since starting my blog!  Thanks Myrna!  She has really cool images with lots of fashion inspiration.  Show some love and check it out! 

Lastly:

I received an email from Abi who is the marketing intern at PLNDR.  They have partnered up with Nina Sky to create a curated sale in celebration of their new album release! 

You can check out their lookbook and the curated sale items on PLNDR women's. And please remember as one of my readers you can receive 10% no minimum, on top of all the discounts on PLNDR for the rest of the summer. Just enter the code SUMMERLOVE when you check out! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

xo xo
Melissa

Follow me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST

12 comments:

  1. Great look dear! I am so obsessed with your fedora and I love the dress and necklace! Obviously I don't have a fedora... :) Have a great weekend! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! That hat and those sunnies look FAB together!

    xx
    Hannah
    http://www.hannahsfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress. Love that fedora.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this look!! :) my mom is sitting next to me and she said "que linda".
    I'm always trying to find ways to wear my fedora, really like the way you paired it with that summer dress.

    p.c. I also Love finding good deals in Target!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao! Volevo segnalarti il giveaway attivo sul mio blog, mi farebbe davvero piacere la tua partecipazione :)
    http://timeless-mode.blogspot.it/2012/07/un-piccolo-regalo-per-voi.html

    Baciii
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your blog. I'm your newest follower! Hope you can check mine too! xo

    Nikki of Inside The Closet
    http://nicolalejenadro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty summer dress! You look really nice.

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!
    XX



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lov your dress you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a cutie! Love the way you paired the hat with the dress! Such a Cali look. Keep up the awesome posts.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    http://www.nytrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa