Melissa's Sweet Style: Orange POP

Monday, July 30, 2012

Orange POP







Floral Top: Old Navy
Belt: Ny & Company
Jeans: Forever 21
Orange flats: Mandees


Feeling super bright this Monday morning!  Could it be my shoes??  

When I got these flats a few weeks ago, I wasn't sure what the heck I was going to wear them with.  I immediately thought white!  Then I saw this top in my closet which I haven't worn all summer, so I figured.....why not!  I think blue and orange compliment each other well.  How did I do?  Hope you like!

Thanks for visiting! 

xo xo
Melissa


13 comments:

  1. Love that top. cute flats
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pop of orange. You look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt, and the pop of orange just completes the outfit!

    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I totally have this shirt :)

    xoxo,

    Meg
    www.themagpieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the orange, so bright and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your top, very cute :)
    Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. blue and orange is a great color combination! so the flats were a good purchase :)

    thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your comment!

    xo
    ardena rose
    lavieenardenarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your floral top!! It makes a beautiful contrast with those neon flats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so cute! Love that blouse and those flats :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute top!!

    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE the pop of color w/ your shoes!! beautiful look!

    xo,
    sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable top! Love the combo with orange!
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa