Melissa's Sweet Style: One HOT Sunday.....

Sunday, July 1, 2012

One HOT Sunday.....

Yowzer!  It's fuego outside!  Just unbearable......I felt like a melting popsicle while taking these pictures.  I hope your staying cool!  Hubby and I beached it up again yesterday, and let me tell you the ocean was soooooo refreshing......felt amazing! 

Sundays are usually my days to relax, but who can relax in 100 degree weather.  I took my nephews for a spin and ended up at 7-11 for slurpees!  I tried to keep my outfit as light as possible, even though no clothes would have been too much clothes. 

This heat is terrible to put outfits together.....I hope it cools down a little, SOON!  What's really annoying is trying to find an outfit for work!  Oh well, that's summer!  Nothing we can do but embrace it!   





I just love this fedora hat.  I got it from Avon and it came with 3 different band colors!  A black one, coral, and one with a floral pattern.  So far I've only used it with the black, but isn't it cool that I can change the colors!  I love AVON!  Everytime my co-worker comes in with new books I'm like a little kid! #gimmegimme


Hat: meetmark by Avon
Top: eyeshadow (joyceleslie)
Shorts: So (Kohls)
Necklace: Mandees



Hope you like the pics!  Enjoy the rest of what's left of the weekend.  Ms. Monday is coming and she's NEVER nice!

xo xo
Melissa


6 comments:

  1. I love your curls! I used to obsessed over Avon haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and laid back! Love the hat xo

    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hat!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you can switch out the bands on the fedora :) super versatile that way.
    xx
    sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Shoes and hat,Been reading your blog for a while now, actually inspired me to start mine <3. Please visit, comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa