Melissa's Sweet Style: Floral Jeans

Monday, July 23, 2012

Floral Jeans







T-Shirt: Kohl's
Floral Jeans: Sample
Wedges: Simply Vera Vera Wang (Kohl's)
Fedora: Avon

Sorry for the ugly tag sticking out! #oops


Instagram fun! @melissa_sweetstyles


Happy Monday lovers!  Weekends are just too short!  I'm never ready for a new week.  I knew it would be a t-shirt and jeans kind of day.  I got these jeans from a friend who got them from her brother.  He works for an upcoming designer and these are a sample piece. 

Floral jeans are so on trend right now that I was super excited to have my first pair.  I wonder if the trend will continue into fall?  I'm pretty sure it will with darker tones.  Anyway, I wanted to style these better than I did with just a tee, but I was tired of them staring at me from my closet whispering.....wear me already! 
I've been obsessed with my fedora hat!  It's just one of those things In my closet I keep going back for.  I got my wedges at Kohl's and I love the color!  It was a plus that I got them on sale! 

If you read my last post, you know I got the Iphone earlier last week.  I have been LOVING it!  I don't think I miss my Blackberry at all!  I'm loving all the fun apps and especially Instagram!  If you haven't already, follow me @melissa_sweetstyles!  I hope you like how I styled my jeans!  Have a fab day!

BESOS!

Melissa


15 comments:

  1. I Loveee the floral pants,this look is fab! I am such a blackberry girl,but I feel like I may have to take the Iphone plunge.Have a great day girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jeans and shoes, nice look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you weekends are way too short, Those pants are gorgeous, i just realized i don't have any floral pants :( You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such amazing pants! I really like how you paired it with a graphic t-shirt. Great styling!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about the printed denim lately! love your floral pair, super cute :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really rocking those pants, they are amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love floral print! Cute jeans!

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those jeans & welcome to the iPhone world! (:

    Fashionably,
    Kara

    http://buyanymeansnecessary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the leggings ! xx drunkoffashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so Pretty, and those pants are rocking!

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those floral jeans, Melissa! And your wedges are also super cute!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute floral jeans. Lovely look. Heart your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous printed jeans,there so cute and cool,Im loving the printed trouser trend,thats everywhere at the moment,need to get myself a pair :D and I love your stacked up bracelets!
    Fab blog,Im following for more style inspiration and I hope you have a wonderful summers day x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun mix of pieces! Check out my blog when you get a chance :].

    www.libertydeniedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa