Melissa's Sweet Style: SUNBURST & PLNDR

Monday, July 16, 2012

SUNBURST & PLNDR







Tank: Kohls
Skirt: Drew (thrifted)
Sandals: Zara
Necklace: Jewelry party (can't remember the name)


Hello blog friends!  How was your weekend?  Hopefully it was sweet!  NJ is having another heat wave in the next few days....great!  I'm finally wearing my new Zara sandals!  I decided to pair them with this skirt since it's a little short, I wanted to keep it work appropriate so I wore flats.  Do you like the combo of orange and yellow?  I forgot to mention that my skirt has pockets....of course I forgot!  I went with silver accessories because I thought gold would get lost in all my yellow.  Hope you like! 

Ok now I want to talk to you about PLNDR.com!  I've teamed up with them to bring you MEGA sales!  Don't we all love a good sale!!!!! 

PLNDR Is a popular flash sale site in the Karmaloop family with amazing discounts of up to 80% off on some of Karmaloop's brand name fashions like Mink Pink, BB Dakota, Dolce Vita & more.  Each week they offer different flash sales for men and women.  You have to sign up since it's a members only site, but it literally takes less than a minute.



Every week or so I will post about some of these amazing sales and I hope you will take full advantage!  Yesterday they had everything for $10!!!!  That sale ended this morning, but now you can take advantage of 25% off all orders of $75 or more from 12pm-3pm!  Here are some of my favorite pieces from their site.


Best part of this clutch is that it can be worn as a purse too.  It's got a chain strap on the inside!  Love the versatility!


  I LOVE these oxfords!!!  As you all know I am a flats LOVER!  The pop of pink is FAB! 


This blouse lives up to it's name.....sweet!  I love the color and the buttons on the back....so chic!  It's also a great blouse to transition to fall with boots!

I hope you will take the time to visit PLNDR  because they really do have FAB items at reasonable prices.  And if life is super busy, don't you worry I will keep you up to speed on their sales at least once a week!

Happy Shopping!

xo xo
Melissa






22 comments:

  1. adorable outfit, especially for summer!

    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the yellow and orange together, and this site looks great! Will have to check them out! Have a fab day, and do visit when you get a chance! I have a new post and would love your thoughts! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome the the PLNDR fam! Abi is a pleasure to work with. And cute bubble skirt!! Great colors for summer :)

    xo
    Naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! I love these colors together and that skirt is just too cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful. The yellow and orange look great on you

    duexx.blogspot.com.au

    xox

    Ancille

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair straight! Gorgeous!

    xoxo,

    Meg
    www.themagpieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely outfit! Nice combination!

    xoxo
    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you put together here! The outfit looks perfect for summer. You have really amazing style! Thanks for the comment on my blog by the way, I am now following you :)
    -Nancy
    fanceeeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable skirt! and yeah yellow and orange always work out!! :)
    xx
    www.shaveilachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am LOVING the yellow and orange combo! Looks awesome!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color combo and you look stylish! I just moved to a new blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! Love your orange skirt! Also loving the coral clutch and the mint blouse!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. Yes, let's follow each other! I'm now following you and I hope you can follow back soon. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look, especially how you mix thrifted items with store bought! Check out my recent post of what i found at the thrift store today!

    Check me out, follow back? My Fashion/DIY/HOW-TO/ADVICE/TIPS & TRICKS MAGAZINE BLOG
    summerxkim.blogspot.com
    xoxo =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bright colors, that skirt is adorable! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOU LOOK GREAT!!



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear, I follow you back on GFC and Bloglovin. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful outfit, lovely colour combination.
    Following back xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cute flats!

    I also love the pink purse you chose as one of your favorite pieces from PLNDR ,really cute.

    xo
    agirlnamednydia.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool color combo, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this skirt, it is so pretty.

    xo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the bright summer colors on you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa