Melissa's Sweet Style: Mixing Prints

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mixing Prints











Tank: Forever 21
Belt: Ny & Company
Shorts: Merona (Target)
Leopard Wedges: Coconuts via Hautelook
Clutch: H & M


What's up, dolls!  Hope your all having a great morning!  I woke up feeling brave today.  I decided to mix my prints!  I got these shorts at Target and I love that they aren't too short.  The funky print is also a plus!  I thought that I would have a hard time styling these, but I think I did a pretty good job.  What do you think?  Did I do a good job?  I hope so!

  Now for some shopping fun! 


Have you checked out PLNDR yet?  If you haven't, you really should!  Their sales are awesome!  They just got new styles, new sales, and re-stocked on sold out items!  Go check it out!  Here are some of my favorite pieces from their site. 

This kimono style jacket is so cute!  I have one with a butterfly pattern and I love it!


I LOVE anything leopard!  The back of this top is FAB!

I hope you like some of my picks!  Definitely check out their site!  I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  They have something for everyone!

xo xo
Melissa









19 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I love your shorts!
    -Adriana
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to begin mixing prints!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love those shorts on you. And I would've never guessed that belt would look so fantastic. You go girl!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Look! I love your short:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you definitely did a good job.. You are so rocking this look!.. I love anything leopard too. Thanks for sharing, will check out their store :)

    Would love you to visit me too xx

    http://www.samantha-lorraine-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I though I would never be able to mix prints but you make it look easy and amazing!

    xo
    - J
    http://www.jessglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh girl! this is hot hot hot!!! i love the outfit down to the accessories that you have on!

    Also, please join my giveaway over here: http://www.robotsintrouble.com/2012/07/giveaway-20-gift-card-to-skincarerx.html

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are one cute fashanista maxanista love the shorts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shorts, you look super cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shorts and cute ponytail!

    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute shorts, love this look! <3
    xx
    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate you checking out my new coral + mint outfit post!

    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are cute shorts!

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG love those shorts :)


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful beautiful shorts!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa