Melissa's Sweet Style: Red and Leopard

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Red and Leopard

Happy Hump Day!


I'm taking full advantage of this nice weather and wearing jeans again!  I'm calling this my "remix" outfit.  I wore this top and blue jeans in an earlier post (here), but I was wearing silver accessories so I changed it up by wearing gold this time.  I can't seem to take off this bangle I got at Forever 21!  #loveit



Sunnies & Necklace: Ny & Company
Wedges: Coconuts via HauteLook
Top: T.J.Maxx






This is the first time I'm wearing my new wedges from HauteLook.  I love them but the straps hurt my feet a little.  Thankfully I always have flats close by! 

Leopard flats: Payless

Enjoy your Wednesday!

xo xo
Melissa

20 comments:

  1. Nice outfit ! great combo ^^
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in red, love the top!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! I love your necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing top! love your style!

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look, cute top!
    Love,
    http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.nl/

    P.S. CHECK MY NEW POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I love those flats.. are they a recent purchase?

    Melanie

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I love your necklace, your flats and your top!
    -Neche
    -allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in red!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the color of that top! you look great miss!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red really suits you and looks great with leopard print!
    Win/win situation! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The red top is gorgeous fits you perfectly! Those shoes rock!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I swear your outfits just get better and better! You look AMAZING! I love the red with the leopard. It's a brilliant idea!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lady!
    Gold + this outfit are a great choice!
    Loving the Leopard Flats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so chic! red and leopard look really good together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit, the red looks great on you!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmmmmh enjoying this look relaxed chic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey great set, I already follow you via FFC and Bloglovin:))))
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa