Melissa's Sweet Style: Oh so Kushy!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Oh so Kushy!





 
 
 
 
Hat: Forever 21 | Sweater: Thrifted | Skirt: Wet Seal | Tights: {c/o} Kushyfoot | Booties: Kohl's | Handbag: Nine West
 
 
 
It's almost Friday!  Woohoo!
 
I'm looking forward to the so called "warmer" weather were supposed to have here in NJ this weekend.  I heard it's supposed to be almost 40 degrees, which is a heat wave considering it's been in the low 20's.  Needless to say I was frozen while shooting this look, but my legs were warm and my feet were in heaven. 
 
I received the most fabulous tights and socks from Kushyfoot.  Fleece tights?!  Yes please!  Wait...it gets better.  Some of their socks and cover pads actually have a soft pad that cushions the ball of your feet.  When I got them home I was so excited to try them. 
 
Kushyfoot was created in 2003.  It is the first brand in women's legwear to incorporate the ancient healing art of reflexology.  All products feature a specially designed sole with a messaging sensation.  The Kushyfoot sole helps relieve tension and discomfort in achy feet, thereby helping relieve stress and fatigue thought the entire body.
 
I wear tights all winter if I'm wearing a skirt, there's just no way I go bare leg.  I'm always way too cold for that.  These tights felt so good on and they are fleeced lined!  It doesn't get better than that.  Right now if you spend $40 you get 20% off. 
 
Happy shopping!
 
xo xo
Meli
 
 

2 comments:

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa