Melissa's Sweet Style: The Turtleneck

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Turtleneck

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Turtleneck sweater: Mandee | Necklace & Earrings: {c/o} Lulu Avenue | Jeans: Hudson | Handbag, Vest, & Booties: All from Kohl's
 
 

Happy snow day East Coast!  

Glad we didn't get 2 feet of snow as they predicted.  Snow is so magical when its actually falling, but the after math is no fun.  


On a cold snowy day like today; I love to wear cozy sweaters like, the turtleneck sweater.  I've had this one in my closet for a few years, it super warm and the color is great.  Its a favorite in my winter wardrobe.  I just love how the high-collar hugs my neck, it's the perfect cold weather fashion staple.  Slimmer styles are great for layering, which is key in winter fashion.  I took mine to the edgy side by adding another favorite piece in my closet, the motorcycle vest. 


Stay warm!


xo xo
Mel


3 comments:

  1. Melissa you look amazing as usual, and I am in love with this entire look. I have a similar off white vest like yours, and you just showed me another way to rock it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous, Mel! You've definitely figured out the whole style + cold weather thing (I don't know if I'll ever get it together) and I especially love how you played with textures!

    Melanie
    Lace and Combat Boots | a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa