Melissa's Sweet Style: Grey Skies

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Grey Skies




 
 
 
 
 
Sweater: Gap | Vest, Jeans, & Necklace: Target | Booties: Forever 21 | Hat: Old | Clutch: Mandee | Watch: Modify Watches
 
 
 
Happy hump day!  Grey is one of my favorite colors for winter.  Variations of monochromatic looks have been everywhere on fashion blogs and Instagram.  I added touches of brown just for layering purposes.  Don't think of grey as being dull, you can always spruce it up with pops of color.  I always need some color even in the winter, as you can see I added a turquoise bangle bracelet.  If you really want to go all grey, keep it simple.  Simplicity is key! 
 
Have a great day loves!
 
xo xo
Mel
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this look on you! Can I please have your hair? It's amazing <3

    xoxo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa