Melissa's Sweet Style: Sweetgrams

Friday, March 1, 2013

Sweetgrams




Hi there my sweets!  Happy Friday!  

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I promise to get back soon.  It's been a sad couple of weeks in my family.  The hubby's uncle passed away, and it's been pretty hard to focus on fashion.  He was such a positive inspiration to my husband, and to everyone in the family....it's a great loss! 
RIP uncle Danny!  "We only part, to meet again"

Hopefully next week I'll be back with some fun outfits for you.  In the mean time, here are some fun Instagram pics!

Follow me on Instagram!
@melissa_sweetstyles


 
Mani of the week! Essie's "ladylike"
Always smiling with this guy by my side!  Happy Birthday Papi (2/26)

My cousin Dana is my biggest fashion Inspiration!  Happy Birthday (2/13)

Ebony & Ivory! My BFF!  Happy Birthday Amanda (2/27)
(February is a big birthday month)

Rainy day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hubby got me an Opal! 

Cream cheese chunks! #yesplease!

I must be a bunny!  I LOVE anything carrot! This was beyond yummy! #musttry!

I've been super lucky with giveaway lately....GO ME!  Now if only I were this lucky playing the lottery!

Princess Leia hair!

I joined a book club with a few of my friends and my friend Angie had us over for a meeting.  She out did herself!  How cute is this wine glass!  Shopaholic?  Who me?  No.....LOL!

The food was amazing!!!  We just started reading 11 Minutes.  Can't wait till next book club meeting!

Trying to stay warm with my favorite Forever21 scarf

Have a wonderful weekend my loves!

xo xo
Melissa


11 comments:

  1. great photos! and what a sweet hubby you have! :) hope you can visit mine gain sometime :)


    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for you and your family's loss girl! God bless Uncle Danny's soul and may he rest in peace! On another note, Happy Birthday to all your loved ones especially your papi! You are so pretty Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your insta pics. .) soo sweet. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nails=Perfect! So so so pretty :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos! The food looks so yummy! And that ring is amazing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post + photos! I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC? Looking forward to your next post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous nail color -and OMG your rings are AMAZING!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that gorgeous ring your husband got you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa