Melissa's Sweet Style: Layering with Chambray

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Layering with Chambray




Braided bun...I'm loving braids
Necklace: Elle (Kohl's)

Chambray Top: Aeropostale
Sweater: Forever 21
Necklace: Elle (Kohl's)
Skinny Cords: Old Navy
Boots: Nine West
Handbag: Michael Kors



What's up lovers!
Another freezing and windy day in NJ!  We were supposed to have snow but so far we've lucked out! 
I'm really not the layering type but for this particular outfit I decided to layer because It was FREEZING outside.  I love wearing my chambray top with just about anything, but I really like it layered over this sweater, or any sweater!  Of course adding a statement necklace is always a perfect addition. 

Here are a few Pinterest pics to inspire you!


I didn't even think of adding a blazer!  I have this navy blue blazer that would have been perfect.  Oh well...next time.


Hope you have a wonderful day!  Thanks for visiting!

xo xo
Melissa


25 comments:

  1. I love this look, I must try something similar :) You look so pretty!
    xo
    Erika
    www.lolabluethecloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual outfit, you look beautiful!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look dear :)

    http://beefash.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim shirts are such versatile piece in one's closet, love how you styled this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chambray layered look! You did it perfectly. :)

    xo – Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa I'm loving this look!
    Your necklace is gorgeous!


    xo Ally

    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layering! chambray is the best!

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great look, the layering is so stylish!

    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog and entered my international giveaway here!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice look babe simple yet chic xoxo

    My new site here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty outfit! I also love how you paired the chambray top with the sweater and blazer xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the peek-a-boo denim
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit Melissa! This is layering done right! How did you do your hair?! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit. :)

    And the last with blazer and big orange necklace it's gorqs. :D

    xoxo, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it Mel. I think the color combo is perfect and I really love the braided bun!!

    xo
    LEE

    ItsMissLv.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so sweet. Very well put together. I've gained some inspo! Stay fab doll

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet girl! I love how the combo looks with the blazer.

    Follower number 484 :)

    Hope you will check out my blog <3

    http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the layers here! We're all about laying here in Canada!
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the way you layered this! The statement necklace is also a great touch! x, Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the mix between knit and denim! So perfect dear :)

    xx
    vivesolosondosdias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! You are truly beautiful ;)

    Besos!

    Marieesbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look really great! Love your bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. u look so gorgeous!! so loving that bag!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. very classy, I like the layering of top with pull over
    M

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa