Melissa's Sweet Style: Lunch Date

Friday, March 29, 2013

Lunch Date



Happy Good Friday Sweets! 

Hubby and I are spending some time at our favorite place this weekend...AC!  My hubby has had a few rough weeks with the passing of his uncle, and we just want to take a few days to chillax and unwind!  I wore this outfit last weekend to lunch, and I figured I would share it with you.  Even though spring is in full affect it surely doesn't feel like it. 

I know your wondering why I'm still wearing boots....so am I!  It's still too cold to wear anything else.  It's supposed to warm up this weekend, but then get cold again for the upcoming week.  Spring is just teasing us here in NJ.  Hopefully with the weather in the high 50's this weekend, I can rock something spring inspired!






Sweater: Kohl's
Top: Mudd (Kohl's)
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Nine West
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe


If I can't get another post in before the end of the weekend, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

Thanks for visiting!

xo xo
Melissa



13 comments:

  1. I love your top! You look so cute. Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely curls and cute outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your husband have an amazing time, you both deserve it! & you look GREAT as always :)

    XX, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say as long as you are wearing these boots, you can wear them as long as you wish :) !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You hair looks amazing! Love the boots! Happy Easter :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super cute and comfy. I just love ur hair like this! I think it's cuz I have super straight hair and wish I had curl locks like urs :-( hope you had a fab and blessed weekend/getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoped you and hubby enjoyed the weekend in AC. Happy Easter!

    Mo
    WhoisthatgirlMo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty shirt!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa