Melissa's Sweet Style: Moto Blues

Friday, October 9, 2015

Moto Blues



 
 
 
 
Jacket: Super Glam News (not sure of the brand, sorry!) | Top: H&M | Skirt: Target | Shoes: Zara | Sunnies: Franco Sarto 
 
 
Happy Friday! 
 
I scored this fabulous moto jacket for only $15!  I attended a super fun event (Modern Latina Sip & Shop) in which you shop fellow bloggers closets.  I love to support my fellow bloggers and of course LATINAS!!!!  Thank you to blogger bestie Melissa from Super Glam News for the amazing deal!  Love ya boo!
 
Moto jackets are a great transitioning piece to take you from summer into fall.  These aren't your 80's moto jackets.  Fringe, zippers, shearling, and an array of colors make them super versatile and of course, badass!  Mine is a fun pastel blue, which is hard to see in these pictures, but it's perfect for a pop of color which is why I wore all black.  I'm not one for all black everything, I love to add color! 
 
Soon on the blog, I'll have a beauty post in which I'm talking about a new skin care line, that I'm in LOVE with, an outfit post wearing fringe (I'm fringe obsessed), and of course my experience at the John Frieda salon.  Lot's of fun stuff, stay tuned!
 
Thanks for visiting!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
 
xo xo
 
 

1 comment:

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa