Melissa's Sweet Style: New Skincare Routine with Conffianz

Monday, October 19, 2015

New Skincare Routine with Conffianz


 
It's BEAUTY Monday with Conffianz!  Who is Conffianz?
 
They are a skincare company dedicated specifically to Latinas, and their Clear & Confident Kit ($49.95) is specifically formulated to treat dark spots and uneven skin tones.  There is no one Latina skin type.  We come from many backgrounds and have many different skin tones.  Enriched with vitamins and minerals, each product in their Clear & Confident collection is designed to make a positive difference in the health and appearance of skin.




 
With the days getting colder, I have to change my skin care routine.  For my skin, moisture is key! 
 
I started using Conffianz, about a month ago, the word Conffianz comes from the Spanish words “confianza” and “confidente” meaning trust and confidence.  Being a Latina with dark spots and uneven skin tones, I was thrilled to be trying this duo out.
 
I was mostly surprised with how rich both the moisturizer and cleanser really are.  The cleanser removed ALL of my makeup with just 2 tiny pumps.  I can't even get my makeup remover to do that.  I also love that the moisturizer has spf30, because even though the summer is over we need to protect ourselves from the sun.  This will for sure be my skincare routine for a while because my skin loved it!   You can buy Conffienz online or at your participating Target stores.  Target is even hosting a scholarship!  Read below...... 
 
Scholarship
Conffianz launched in 250 Target stores a few weeks ago and in celebration they announced the Inexplicablemente Bella Scholarship. Conffianz will proudly donate a percentage of its Target sales from September 15th through the end of 2015 to fund the Inexpicablemente Bella Scholarship. This scholarship will be available to females of Latino descent living in the United States who are or will pursue full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-or four year college or university, or vocational-technical school.  The winner will be announced on or around April 15th of 2016. 

For more information and to submit an application visit: 
http://www.conffianz.com/pages/inexplicablemente-bella-scholarship.

To visit a Target store near you check out the 
Conffianz Store Locator
 
Have a great day loves!
 
xo xo
Mel
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Melissa! Thanks for sharing this. I might give this line of products a try. I'm having a hard time finding the right products for my skin because I couldn't really determine if I really am pure Asian or somewhere in my family tree, I also am of a different heritage. I also do not have an even skin tone and pimples are disastrous as they leave dark marks on my skin. I'm interested to find out though, how did it go with the moisturizer? How long did you use it for and what changes did you notice? I appreciate your time reading my comment and thanks in advance for any response. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. The moisturizer is my favorite! It's so rich, if you can only try one thing do the moisturizer. My skin has been so smooth, and I've been using it for about a month now.

      Delete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa