Melissa's Sweet Style: #meandjohn

Friday, October 16, 2015

#meandjohn



 
 



 
Blow out on FLEEK!  But where are my eyebrows.....LOL!  #badlighting
 
 
Johnnybell & Suzy
 
 
 
 
Top: OASAP | Jeans: c/o - Schoen by YU | Booties: Zara | Handbag: Nine West
 
 
#bloggerbestieSuzylicious! 
 
 
 
Happy Friday! 
 
This felt like the longest week ever!  So happy the weekend is here!
 
A few weeks ago, I was invited to the Serge Normant at John Frieda hair salon for a new fall look and a little shopping with SUNO. 
 
I love me some John Frieda products, (I can't live without my Frizz Ease!) so needless to say I was super excited for this event.  I was greeted with champagne, treats, and everyone was so nice and the salon was beautiful.
I didn't get anything drastic done on my hair, because after consulting with my stylist and letting him know that I've been heat free for 4mo. (can you believe it!) we decided to just tone my brassiness and break up my root a bit.  My stylist was so helpful and gave me a few tricks to keep my curls healthy and fabulous.  
 
After my five star hair treatment, we got to do a little shopping and the SUNO pieces were so bomb!  The midi skirts were so pretty, but I ended up getting a beaded top which I can't wait to wear. 
 
Thank you to everyone at John Frieda salon, and SUNO for a lovely afternoon! 
 
It's beauty Monday on the blog!  Sharing my current facial & moisturizer, so stay tuned.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
xo xo
Mel
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa