Melissa's Sweet Style: Over The Edge

Monday, July 21, 2014

Over The Edge


 
Shorts: Old Navy
 
 
 
 
 

 
Happy Monday Sweets!  Hope you all had a lovely weekend!  As always they are way too short.  I feel like this summer is just flying by.  Where did July go?  Can't wait for my Chicago trip next month! 
 
Today I'm mixing it up and getting a little edgy.  I got this moto vest at Kohl's and I think it's a perfect piece to transition into fall and winter.  I get to a point where I stop buying summer clothes and think about pieces that I can wear into fall.  This vest is perfect for that.  I can wear it now with shorts or dresses like I did, or I can wear it later with knee boots and jeans.  I wore it with wedge espadrilles to give it that summer feel.  Hope you like!
 
Have a great day!
 
xo xo
Meli
        

4 comments:

  1. Love the vest! cool look :)
    xo,
    yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this entire look Melissa. Great vest and gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a babe! Loving this look on you, Melissa! That necklace is to-die-for!

    xoxo,
    Lisa

    www.LisaRosado.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa