Melissa's Sweet Style: Team Red, White, & Blue

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Team Red, White, & Blue




3 day weekends are bomb.com!  Happy birthday America! 
 
I put this last minute 4th of July look for all you fashionistas that might need some ideas for the weekend.  I initially wanted to wear a red dress, but I was racing against Mother Nature.  The dress was so hard to iron, and it just wasn't working and the clouds were coming; so this girl said jeans and tee it is.  Maybe I'll wear the dress for a bbq I have on Saturday then I'll share it with you on Monday. 
When it comes to the 4th of July outfit ideas are pretty easy.  We all have a little red, white, and blue in our closets.  Casual is usually my go to for the 4th. (and life in general..lol)  I'm all about backyard bbq's and watching the fireworks.  I added a fun statement necklace and blue metallic strappy sandals just to spice it up a little.    
------------ 
Fin de semana de 3 días me encantan!  Feliz cumpleaños America!
 
Puse a último minuto un look para el quatro de julio para todos que nesesitan ideas para el fin de semana.  Al principio quería poner me un vestido rojo, pero yo estaba corriendo contra la Madre Naturaleza.  El vestido era tan difícil para planchar, y simplemente no estaba funcionando y las nubes se acercaban;esta chica dijo camiseta y jeans es lo que hay.  Tal vez me pongo el vestido para una barbacoa que tengo el sábado luego compartere con ustedes el lunes.
Cuando se trata de el 4 de julio de ideas de vestir son bastante fáciles. Todos tenemos un poco de rojo, blanco y azul en nuestros armarios.  Me encanta los Backyard BBQ y ver los fuegos artificiales. 
Me puse un collar divertido y sandalias azules de tiras metálicos simplemente para sazonar el look un poco.
 


 
 
 
 
Today's post is all about red, white and blue, but I just couldn't resist wearing this stunning necklace by Gabby's House of Jewelry.  I'll be featuring it next week on the blog, but if you LOVE it as much as I do and can't wait till then it's available now with an extra 10% off  just use melissasweetstyles10 at checkout.  
---------
El post de hoy tiene que ver con rojo, blanco y azul, pero simplemente no pudo resistir el uso de este impresionante collar de House of joyería de Gabby.  Voy a presenter lo la próxima semana en el blog, pero si te gusta tanto como a mi y no puedes esperar hasta entonces está disponible ahora con un 10% descuento sólo ponga melissasweetstyles10 al momento de pagar.
 
 
T-shirt/Camiseta: Target
Jeans/Mahón: Wet Seal
Handbag/Cartera: Anne Klein
Sandals/Sandalias: Zara
 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!  Stay safe!
 
xo xo
Meli
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your sandals!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace!! It's such a statement piece and its beautiful :)
    The all white look with pops of blue and red looks super cute!

    http://aimeedarcie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the all-white outfit with the added colors in accessories!!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with those shoes!!! Love it! Have an awesome weeked Sweets!!! xoxoxo



    http://thefashionvictim14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in this outfit. I love everything ,the hair ,the shoes , the whites . Very chic.

    www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, I am in love with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impossible to not love! The red detailing looks so amazing into the whole white.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa