Melissa's Sweet Style: Kimonos & Slides

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kimonos & Slides

 
 
 
 
Kimono, Boyfriend Shorts, & Slides all from Wet Seal:
Tee: Target
Sunnies: N/A
Clutch: Nine West
 

 
 
 Today is Trendy Thursday!  Kimonos and slides are on the top of the summer charts.  I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a pair of slides, since I hear they aren't as comfortable as they look.  I scored these for less than $5 at Wet Seal.  If your wondering if they were comfy, they did hurt a little after a while.  I'm glad I got these for such a bargain. 
 
Moving on to kimonos.....I just love them!  They are the perfect addition to any simple basic outfit.  Long, short, or fringed they have so many colors and patterns you can wear them basically over anything.  I have a few short ones already in my closet so when I saw this long one at Wet Seal, I knew I had to add it to my collection.  I also wanted to point out that I've been living in these boyfriend shorts.  They have been my go to shorts this summer.  I'm sure you'll see them again, and again.
 
 
Have a lovely day!
 
xo xo
Meli 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this look Sweets!! I want that kimono. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kimono! I wanted to buy a pair of those sandals, they look so comfortable..
    xo,
    yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/2014/07/keeping-up-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty girl!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa