Melissa's Sweet Style: #arianasnation

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

#arianasnation



 
Today's post is dedicated to my sweet baby cousin Ariana!  You rock!
 
Ariana is one of the bravest girls I know.  I know she's braver than me!   She's only 13yrs old and my family came all the way from Texas so that she could swim with the sharks.  Here's a little info on
"Lady Liberty Sharkfest"
 
Sharks in Jersey City? You can bet there will be in June when several hundred swimmers (aka, sharks) descend there. What could be more sensational than swimming in the waters off the iconic Statue of Liberty, the most well known lady in the United States? The swim will start just outside the security zone of Liberty Island and will go past the historic Ellis Island and the Colgate clock on the Jersey City shoreline, then into the Morris Canal to finish at Liberty Landing Marina in Liberty State Park with a view of the new Freedom Tower in the background. 
 
  


 
Ariana and her sister Sofia have been swimming since they were little girls.  They are truly inspiring young ladies.
 
 
My family and I were so excited to cheer her on!  ARIANA NATION!  Ariana won 1st place in her age group!  She's a super star!
Dad aka #1 Coach

Cheering squad

So proud of my little munchkin

Celebrating with ice cream 

#1 baby!


Ariana, you've truly become such a beautiful young lady.  We love you, and are all SOOOO VERY PROUD of you and all your accomplishments.  Swim on girl!

#TEAMARI #ARIANASNATION

xo xo
Meli
 


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Meli- What an honor to be included in your blog. Ariana has never had such a energetic group of supporters in the finish line waiting for her! It was an amazing moment indeed. You are such a positive role model for my girls; with your fashion tips, sense of humor, and by being a positive person in all circumstances. I love you to the moon and back and wish you all the success you deserve. xoxo ~ Gri

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa