Melissa's Sweet Style: 28 Days of Freedom w/ Veet

Monday, June 30, 2014

28 Days of Freedom w/ Veet


Summer, summer, summertime!  Time to sit back and unwind!  (I love that DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince song!)  Time for hitting up the beaches, tanning, walks in the park, backyard bbq's, and lounging by the pool.  As the weather gets hotter, so do our shorts and skirts.  And lets not forget its swimsuit season...eeek! 

With all that said; Summer also means your shaving everyday or at least 3 or more times a week!  I have super sensitive skin, and shaving too often for me causes my skin to be very dry, and I sometimes get razor bumps.  Nobody likes those!  I'm happy to say I've teamed up with Veet for 28 days of freedom with their ready to use wax strips.

 
 I must honestly say, this was my very first time trying an at home wax. 
I was surprised how easy it was and it smelled pretty.  It has almond oil & vitamin E.  I was also pleasantly surprised at how large the strips were.  The actual process is simple.  Rub the strips together to warm a little, peel the strips back and apply.  It was super easy!  My legs felt like butta baby. 

 
 
 
Fedora: Avon
Top: The Limited
Shorts: Target
Sneaks: Converse
 
During the summer no one wants dry, bumpy skin so I'm all about having smooth, hairless skin for as long as I can.  With Veet Wax strips you have 28 days of  freedom for more pool parties, more tanning, and of course more FUN in the sun!  Summertime is the one season where unexpected plans are bound to happen.  And with 28 days of freedom, I can be mini skirt ready at anytime! 

I've been hairless for 4 days and counting!  
 
These are also great for vacation.  Now that they have all these size restrictions on what and how much you can carry on, you can leave all your razors and shaving products behind.  For 28 days!  Don't you wish vaca lasted that long.  Ughhh....a girl can dream.  With my skin being as sensitive as it is, I'm super excited to try the bikini and face strips next!

Happy Summer!

xo xo
Meli



Veet helps you feel smooth all summer long.  There's nothing like the feeling of freedom that summer brings.  https://www.facebook.com/veet






"Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Reckitt Benckiser via MODE Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Reckitt Benckiser.


2 comments:

  1. I actually recently tried these strips for the first time and I LOVE them!! I only use them for my eyebrows and they work so great :)

    http://aimeedarcie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legs for days! Love this - I'm totally going to try it :)
    xo Ally
    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa