Melissa's Sweet Style: My kind of Statement!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My kind of Statement!


Statement necklaces have been popular for several seasons now, but if you haven’t gotten in on this trend yet, there’s no better time than the summer!  A statement necklace adds the perfect finishing touch to an otherwise simple outfit.

I got this necklace while visiting Atlantic City, which is my favorite local getaway.  I love slots!!!  I got it at one of the hotel lobby stores; it's not as big as most statement necklaces but it does make my simple outfit POP!  Today I paired  my Forever 21 skinnies with a floral top I got at a local discount store that we have here in NJ called "Conway".  I paid about $7 bucks for it...I also got it in blue.  I'm sure I will feature it in a later post.








Top: Conway
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: NY & Company
Lipstick: "Bordeaux" Rimmel London



 Hope you enjoy this post, and make statement  necklaces part of your summer wardrobe!  
Have a happy Tuesday Sweets!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa