Melissa's Sweet Style: "Lumber Jack"

Monday, April 23, 2012

"Lumber Jack"

Mall for lunch?  YES!

I love going to the mall at lunch....I only have 1hr, but boy would you be surprised what I can do in 1hr.  The weather has been sooooo crappy in NJ......last week mid 70's and today low 50's!!!  I don't know what to wear anymore.....one day I'm in open toe, the next  BOOTS!  Hopefully the warm weather will come back soon.  After we ate we had some time to kill so we stopped at a few stores....here are some pic's of my mall lunch date.  

1st stop Godiva.....Yummmmmm
We are proud to announce Lauren Bush Lauren, Chief FEEDer and Co-Founder of FEED Projects, as our first National Lady GODIVA Honoree.  Lauren and the FEED team have provided over 60 million school meals to children living in 62 countries throughout the world through the United Nationals WFP.  Lauren embodies the spirit of Lady Godiva through her commitment to charity and passionate leadership.  To learn more about our first National Lady GODIVA Honoree Lauren Bush Lauren and her work with FEED, click here.

Aren't those Godiva feed bags super cute!!!!  Check out the link....perfect for Mother's Day!

2nd stop......American Apparel!  I need those lilac shorts......
3rd and final stop.....ALDO!
    I have a love affair with flats!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for you high heel lovers!


Here's my crappy cold spring Monday look....."Lumber Jack"  Hope you enjoy this post!  
Till next time sweets!

Shirt: Mandees
Boots: old
Handbag: Vera Wang (Kohls)



5 comments:

  1. For a cold spring Monday I think you look comfy & cute! Great blog, looking forward to browsing through some more!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch hour shopping is sometimes the best kind of shopping! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute and I love your blog. Thanks so much for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa