Melissa's Sweet Style: Easy Breezy Saturday!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easy Breezy Saturday!

Seeing Stripes


Happy Saturday sweets! Today was an easy breezy day.  Had lunch with the hubby and just did some local shopping.  Hope you are all enjoying your day.  Last weekend the hubby and I visited the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets.  That place is awesome!  So many stores, so little time.  Of course I had to visit my favorites which were; Michael Kors, NY & Company, Charlotte Russe, and Ugg.  The hubby visited his favorite like Timberland and Nike.  I came home with this lovely Michael Kors Vanilla Hamilton Satchel.  It was $269 but had a 40% sticker on it....SOLD! 



I've been wanting a Kors bag for a while but wasn't sure if I wanted to spend so much on a handbag.  What sold me was the color and size.  It's great for the spring/summer when I don't really want to carry a big bag in the warm weather.  I also came home with these new sneaks...they are Ugg and oh so comfy.  They are sheepskin fully lined and they feel like heaven, oh and lets not forget they have SPARKLES!  I also got a few tops at NY & Company, all in all it was a shopping success.  


Top: Old Navy
Jeans: NY & Company
Sneakers: Ugg
Handbag: Michael Kors
Watch: Armitron


Hope you all enjoy this post and your Saturday!

xoxo
Sweet Melissa











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa