Melissa's Sweet Style: Pleated Hollow Shift Dress

Monday, August 8, 2016

Pleated Hollow Shift Dress








Dress: C/O - SHEIN -Blue Boat Neck Pleated Hollow Shift Dress | Sandals: Zara 

Happy Monday dolls!  Why do weekends go by so fast?!  Hope yours was great!

This beautiful dress I received from SHEIN might be blue, but I'm feeling anything but.  My pregnancy in the beginning was pretty hard.  I felt sick all the time!  At one point I asked my doctor, am I going to feel like this all 9mo.?  Everyone assured me that I would feel better after my first trimester, but for me it took a little longer.  I am now 21 weeks and feeling amazing!  I'm definitely in the honeymoon stage and I'm so thankful that I can now enjoy being pregnant, and going through this wonderful life changing experience.  Can't wait to meet my little guy!

Lets talk about this GORGEOUS dress that you can get from SHEIN for less than $15!  They have all the top trends at super affordable prices.  I've been living in dresses during my pregnancy.  They just make me feel cute and comfy.  Every time I try to wear jeans or shorts, I feel like a stuffed sausage.  LOL!  I fell in love with the cut-outs, and its a bonus that it can be styled in a few different ways.  You can wear it as a boat neck, one shoulder, or off the shoulders like I did.  Its a perfect summer dress!  

Yes it's still summer!  Lets not get ahead of ourselves people.  I hate to hear, summer is almost over.  NO IT'S NOT!!!  

Lets enjoy it while it's still here!  

  

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I can't believe I didn't know you were pregnant - congratulations!!!! XO
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous, love that blue on you! I'm not feeling so glowing as you right now at 37 weeks with fat feet and ankles, but not much longer for me!!!

    lazytolovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa