Melissa's Sweet Style: A Beauty Essential

Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Beauty Essential


This is a sponsored campaign written by me on behalf of Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant and WeAllGrow Latina. However, all opinions expressed are my own.


As a Latina woman its so important for me to feel fresh and of course confident throughout the day.  Deodorant is a step that I would never want to skip in my daily morning routine.   Especially now with my growing baby bump and sweltering summer heat.  I like to keep an extra in my bag just in case I do forget.  80% of Latinas prioritize putting on deodorant over washing their hair and putting on mascara or lip gloss.  

I've teamed up with Dove to try their Advanced Care Antiperspirant.  Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant offers 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, plus the added skin care benefits of its NutriumMoisture formula that leaves your underarms feeling soft and smooth.


After trying it for about a week, I really liked that it went on smoothly, dries quickly, and it didn't sting or itch when I applied it after shaving.  2 in 3 Latinas have experienced underarm irritation, uneven skin tone, dry skin and even red marks.  The added moisture is definitely a bonus on my sensitive skin.  


I've used Dove products for a long time now and they always exceed my expectations.  Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant will be an essential upgrade to my daily beauty routine.  




This is a sponsored campaign written by me on behalf of Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant and WeAllGrow Latina. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa