Melissa's Sweet Style: Lets Solve It

Monday, August 15, 2016

Lets Solve It

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Neutrogena. The opinions and text are all mine.

Happy Monday!
Today I'm sharing how I've been keeping my skin clear even during my pregnancy.  Acne can be a huge problem while pregnant for most women and lets face it ladies, we all want that glowy skin.  Neutrogena has always been one of my favorite skin care brands.  With so many great products, there's something for all skin types.  It's super important to always take care of your skin to feel good inside and out, and Neutrogena always gets it right.  

I start my day using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser.  It delivers a refreshing blast of 100% naturally derived grapefruit and vitamin C.  It always wakes me right up, in the morning.

For days that I feel like I'm breaking out a little more, I like to use their Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne line.  I use this line more during the summer months since that's when my break outs tend to be worse.  You would think that something that is for acne wouldn't smell that great, but the Rapid Clear Cleanser and mask smell amazing!  

I'm obsessed with the On-the-Spot acne treatment for those tough breakouts.  It has less benzoyl peroxide than other brands yet it provides the same maximum level of effectiveness with 70% less irritation.



My daily struggle is making sure that I take off my makeup before bed.  It's so important for clear and healthy skin.  

At the end of our busy days sometimes we just want to get to bed as quickly as possible, that's why I love the Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes.  They remove all my makeup and dirt making my skin feel cool and refreshed. 


Not sure what will work for your skin?!  

Take the SolveMyAcne.Com quiz to discover your own personalized acne routine.  Share your results on social, using the hashtag #LetsSolveIt and tag @Neutrogena 




This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Neutrogena. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa