Melissa's Sweet Style: Smooth Transition

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Smooth Transition



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt: Old Navy (super old) | Shorts: Wet Seal | Flats: Zara | Handbag: Gift | Sunnies: Five Below
 
 

It's Fashion Week!!!!
 
Can't wait to see all the new trends in store for us!  Like always, I won't be attending any shows because of work, sucks I know.  I do have a fashion week events lined up, so stay tuned!
 
Today I'm slowly transitioning into fall, a very slow transition.  Especially since it's still 90 degrees here in Jersey. 
 
Button ups (or are they called button downs?) blazers, vests, and denim jackets are some of my favorite pieces to work into your wardrobe for an easy transition from season to season.  Pair them with cut-offs and flats like I did for a pre-fall, still too hot for pants look.  LOL! 
 
Have a great day and Happy Fashion Week!
 
xo xo
Mel


4 comments:

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa