Melissa's Sweet Style: RocksBox

Thursday, October 9, 2014

RocksBox




It's almost Friday!  Yay! 
 
Ok, who doesn't love mystery mail?  Well the fun kind anyway.... there are so many companies that have monthly subscription boxes filled with surprise items ranging from beauty to fashion, travel and even for your pets!  The concept never gets old if you're receiving items you love.  

I was recently invited to try RocksBox - A jewelry subscription, with a similar concept to Bag, Borrow, or Steal.   First you complete a style profile in which their stylist pick 3 pieces they think you'll love.  They offer 30+ brands like Gorjana, House of Harlow, and CC Skye.  You can keep the jewelry as long as you'd like until you return them for 3 new pieces.  The subscription costs $19/month and you can swap as often as you like within that time period.  Best part is if you fall in love with a particular piece you can buy it for a discounted price.
 
 
My first box included this gorgeous necklace from Urban Gem.  I love it so much, I don't want to send it back!  I styled it with my favorite oversized sweater from H&M. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Black Sweater & Booties: H&M / Sweatshirt: Mandee / Jeans: Hudson / Handbag: Kohl's / Necklace: {c/o} RocksBox / Sunnies: WetSeal
 
 
 Oversized sweater, and oversized gems can only mean, I had to have oversized hair too.  Lol!  Hope you like!
 
Have a great day loves!  
 
xo xo
Mel  

1 comment:

  1. Omg!!!! I'm loving that outfit!!!! You look gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa