Melissa's Sweet Style: Winner winner chicken dinner!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Happy Hump Day Sweets! 


I was so excited this morning, when I received an email from Layla Asgari aka "Chic Chef"! 


If you faithfully follow fashion blogs like I do; you know exactly who she is.  If you don't, she's an amazing fashion and food blogger out of Houston.   Ok, ok back to the email.....the title read "giveaway winner"!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!!  I WON her April giveaway contest!!!!  What did I win????  Feast your eyes on this beauty!

 It is designed by Noble House Designs and is valued at $150.

I still can't believe I won this amazing necklace!  It's perfect for spring/summer! 
 It's big, bold and NEON pink!  Neon is all the rage right now, and I was still on the hunt for the perfect piece. 
 I'm super excited to get this baby and give it a nice home ;)

Keep a look out for a future post featuring my new Beeyooteefull necklace.

Enjoy your day!

xoxo
Melissa





 


7 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! Can't wait to see what you'll wear it with :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I am now a follower of yours. Follow back if you'd like!

      xo
      Melissa

      Delete
  2. love the color combination!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each others blogs via bloglovin or with blogger? or even both?

    have a nice day!

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! I am now a follower on bloglovin and gfc.

      xo
      Melissa

      Delete
  4. Love the colours on this necklace!
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa