Melissa's Sweet Style: One For One Movement

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

One For One Movement

Happy Tuesday Sweets!

I'm part of the movement!!!! What movement????  TOMS!!!!!!!!!!

One For One Movement - A Pair Of New Shoes Is Given To A Child In Need With Every Pair Purchased | TOMS.com

I bought my very first pair of TOMS this weekend!  If you've read my older posts you know that I don't wear heels in my everyday life.  Which for me means that, I'm always on the hunt for the newest and cutest flats!

I went to Nordstrom this weekend and fell in love with the TOMS display.  So many styles to choose from.  Florals, lace, glitter, and even ballet flats!  The best part of buying TOMS is that with every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. 

New shoes for me + new shoes for a child in need = YES!! 

With Mother's Day being just a few days away this would be a great way to show mom how much you appreciate her, and helping a child in need is always a plus! 

Here are my new FAB TOMS!  Thanks hubby! xoxo



Attention all FASHIONISTAS!!  Be part of the movement!!  Imagine FASHION without SHOES!

I don't even want to think about it......makes me sad :(
 
Enjoy the rest of your day!

xoxo
Sweet Melissa 




11 comments:

  1. Heavan has a pair of TOMS in Army Green.
    She loves them! Great purchase.
    xo..dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does!!!! Going to V's on Sunday! See you there!

      xo
      Melissa

      Delete
  2. Those look BEYOND comfy. Love what TOM's supports as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for them to come in the mail...I hope they are comfy!

      xo
      Melissa

      Delete
  3. I had a white glitter pair but I think I wore them to class too much because now there is a hole in the front. :( Time to get a new pair!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the reasons I got this pair. The bottom felt better than the other one's. Hope these last me thru the summer.

      xo
      Melissa

      Delete
  4. Love Toms! Have several pairs! :)

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/AFashionFiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Fashion with out shoes makes me sad!! SO TRUE! I want some TOMS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa