Melissa's Sweet Style: May Flowers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

May Flowers

It's almost FRIDAY!!!!!

Happy Thursday sweets!  The weather is gorgeous today!  I hear all weekend NJ is going to have FAB weather!  I'm going to the jersey shore this weekend so this makes me HAPPY HAPPY!!! 




When I got this blazer, I envisioned wearing it a different way but I think it kinda works with this dress.  What do you think?  I thought my outfit was a little all over the place this morning but now I think it all kinda works...I hope!  LOL!


Floral Blazer: Mandees
Dress: Derek Heart (old)
Sandals: Square One

Happy Thursday!

xoxo
Melissa

 

7 comments:

  1. hello beautiful, I just know your blog is very nice, have a new follower.

    I invite you to meet my blog.

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.


    http://blogpersonalstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for some awards on my page!
    go look :)
    taylor
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa