Melissa's Sweet Style: Shoes And Bags...Oh My!

Friday, October 21, 2016

Shoes And Bags...Oh My!





H.a.p.p.y F.r.i.d.a.y.!!!!  

I'm so excited about this collaboration.  If there is one thing that all women have in common, it's the love we have for shoes and handbags.  They make all of us look great and you really can't complete an outfit without them.

I've collaborated with Madora which is a free app that you can download to your phone and get stylish shoes and bags at fabulous prices.  How gorgeous are these pieces that I got, and both were under $60!  The hardest part was picking out what I wanted, everything was amazing.

I loved the color of this bag and the pom poms....so cute!  The color is one I didn't have in my closet.  The booties are perfect for fall and super comfy, which is what I need at 8mo. pregnant.


Madora creates a personalized shopping experience with stylish shoes and bags.  As you take pictures and like products in the app, Madora learns your personal style and recommends other items you may like.  
 
If your inspired by an outfit at a store or from a magazine, Madora uses visual search technology just snap a picture of a bag or shoes and the app will suggest similar items from their library of over 30,000 available products.  Oh and did I mention that shipping and returns are always free.   


I really fell in love with this app.  Not only are the prices reasonable but it had trendy accessories with an edge.  

Download app here: Madora


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa