Melissa's Sweet Style: Meet "LUCY"

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Meet "LUCY"



 
 
 
 

Swimsuit: Lucy One-Piece  {Wet Swimwear}
 
 
 
I can't believe were already in August, it seems like summer is flying by.  Today I'm sharing a fun beach style.  I'm usually a two-piece girl but when I had the chance to choose one of these amazing swimsuits by WET Swimwear, this one-piece had my name all over it. 
 
If you haven't upgraded your swimwear for this season, now is the time!  Swimsuits are on sale everywhere!  If your not a one-piece kind of girl, mix your prints when buying that two-piece.  It's a fun way to play with prints.  It's also a great way to save money.  Mix your old bottoms with a new fun colorful top.  Work with what you've got!
 
Happy shopping!
 
xo xo
Mel
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I want your one piece so badly! Great bikini... amazing blog, keep it up!


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for introducing me to Lucy! This one piece is stunning Mel!!! I love the colors and the floral pattern. The belt is really what does it for me though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa