Melissa's Sweet Style: I don't give a HOOT!

Monday, April 13, 2015

I don't give a HOOT!


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Sweater & Skirt: Target | Sunnies: Kohl's | Handbag: Melie Bianco | Leopard flats: Jessica Simpson
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Monday!  It was a beautiful weekend!  Thank you  Mother Nature for finally getting it together!  
 
I did a little Spring cleaning and I found this sweater in my closet from over 2yrs ago (with the tags!) I debated whether to keep it or not, but I thought the owl was so cute!   I obviously kept it and wore it with one of my favorite skirts.  I had to add lots of color, it is Spring!  At least this weekend it was...lol! 
 
Hope you all have a great day!
 
xo xo
Mel
 
 

2 comments:

  1. this is cute
    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest! Love that owl top!

    xo Naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa