Melissa's Sweet Style: Denim on Denim

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Denim on Denim

 
In LOVE with this Trink Turk bracelet from Rocksbox!  I don't wanna send it back!  I might just buy it.  Don't forget if you want to join Rocksbox, you can get your 1st month FREE!  Just use {sweetstylebymelissaxoxo} at checkout!
 
 

 
 
 
 
Denim Top: Aeropostale | Jeans: Levis | Handbag: {c/o} Oasap | Espadrilles: Kohl's

 
 
Hola sweets!  Today I'm wearing a favorite combo of mine.  Denim on denim!  So many denim washes the possibilities are endless.   I paired this favorite combo of mine with a summer favorite....espadrilles!  I just love wearing these, so comfy and fashionable.    
 
On another note, I've been shopping like a crazy lady for my Las Vegas trip next month.   I'll see if I can share a few of my latest buys on a post later in the week.  If you've been to Vegas and have some food/fun recommendations please leave them in the comments.  Hubby and I have never been there and we are soooo excited to explore! 
 
Have a great day loves!
 
xo xo
Mel 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa