Melissa's Sweet Style: To Birken or Not!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

To Birken or Not!



Were talking one of my favorites today!  FLATS!  We all love a good heel, but when it comes to summer I think were all about flats.  Whether it be a flip flop for the pool, a fabulous gladiator sandal, or even dare I say it.....BIRKENSTOCKS!  If you thought geek when I said Birkenstock, you need to think geek chic!  They were all over the runways, and I've seen them on some of the most fashionable women.  So your thinking ewwwww, they're ugly.  I never thought they were ugly, I must admit I had a pair years ago.  But in fashion we all know "one day your in, one day your out!"

Looks like Birkenstocks are making a huge comeback and I'm kinda loving it!  They come in all kinds of colors and now they even have mettalic ones.  I just might have to jump on the Birken bandwagon.  I think their super cute!
--------------
Estamos hablando uno de mis favoritos hoy!  Tacon bajo!  A todos nos gusta un buen tacon alto pero cuando se trata de verano creo que es todo sobre el tacon bajo.  Ya sea una flip-flop de la piscina, una sandalia gladiador fabuloso, o incluso me atrevería a decir ..... BIRKENSTOCKS!  Si pensabas friki cuando dije Birkenstock, es necesario pensar friki chic!  Estaban por todas las pasarela y los he visto en algunas de las mujeres más de modaEntonces toda via piensas feo?  Nunca pensé que eran feos, debo admitir que tuve hace un par de años.  Pero en la moda que todos conocemos que "un dia estas de moda y el otro dia estas fuera!"

Parece Birkenstocks están haciendo un gran regreso y estoy un poco enamorada.  Ellos vienen en todo tipo de colores y ahora el incluso tener los mettalic.  Voy a tener que comprar algunos birkens. Creo que son super lindas!  

 Photo via Vogue (Photo: Tim Hout | Stylist: Mai Fujiwara)

Photo via WFU Style and Examiner.com
 
 
So, to Birken or not?  I think I'm going to Birken, are you?
--------
Así que, para Birken o no? Creo que me voy a Birken, y tu?
 
 
xo xo
Meli
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa