Melissa's Sweet Style: 3X The Love

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

3X The Love

 
Happy Valentines Day week!  Do you know what your wearing or what your getting your lover?  All I want is chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!  #hinthint 
 
Love is always best when shared, so I came together with Arleene from Arleene's Fashion Closet and Alana from Alana Marie Style to bring you a fun V-day inspired look.
  
I love that we all wore red!  Definitely one of my favorite colors, especially for V-day. 
 
We all want to look HOT on Valentines day so whether your on a romantic date or laying low with friends, I hope these outfits inspire you for whatever you have planned for Valentine's Day.             
 
Click links below to see Arleene's and Alana's full blog post!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Necklace: Jewels Malls
Cuff: Tory Burch
Bracelets: Charming Charlie
 
 
 
 
Top: H & M
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Love Culture
Tights: Hanes (Target)
Shoes: Apt.9 (Kohl's)
Faux Fur: Thrifted
 
 
 
Wishing you all a fabulous Valentine's Day!
 
Love,
Melissa
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day! New friend from LBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cuuute! I love how the shoes kind of pop with the color, so good ;)

    I'm now following you :)
    http://paperbackfashion.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look. Love that fur! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa