Melissa's Sweet Style: Lulu's NYFW Style Studio

Monday, February 10, 2014

Lulu's NYFW Style Studio

 
 
Hey dolls!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I attended the Lulu's Style Studio Event on Saturday and I had a blast!  So many fun things to do and so many beautiful bloggers!  NYX Cosmetics were giving us fab makeovers, Too Faced gave us mascara that's Better Than Sex?  Can't wait to try that!!!!  Godiva, Miss Jessie's, and Hypnotic drinks all night.  I had an amazing night with fellow bloggers Erika and Bay. 
 
Thank you Lulu's for a fun filled night and my super cute maxi!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top: Xhiliration (Target)
Jeans: Hudson
Booties: H & M
Handbag: Galian New York
 
Having too much fun!
 
NYX gave awesome makeovers! Photo by Undeniably, me.
  
Lulu's spring collection was fab! 

Spin the wheel for fun prizes!
 

Erika and Bay aka my blogger besties
 
 
So lovely meeting Camilla from Glamgerous and Lauren from The Marcy Stop 
I've been following Camilla for so long, I was a total geek but she was super cute! 
 
 
Martha from MdollNYC was such a doll!  We were instant friends!
 
Fell in LOVE with this dress!
 
 
Can't wait to share my V-day inspired outfit on Wednesday!  I'm collaborating with 2 fellow bloggers and this faux fur makes yet another appearance.  Stay tuned! 
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
xo xo
Melissa
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I absolutely love that top! Sharing. Your friend from LBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa looking gorgeous as usual. Love this entire outfit. Also thanks for sharing such an amazing event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all looked stunning! Great pics btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice outfit!! Just found your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and facebook? Please let us know
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa