Melissa's Sweet Style: Retail Therapy

Monday, December 9, 2013

Retail Therapy



Happy Monday sweets! 
I feel like it's been forever since I posted.  I had a super cute outfit for Thanksgiving and my camera just wouldn't work.  I swear, I need some classes on how to work my camera because when it wants to act up, forget it!  Not sure if you can see but I felt like death while taking these pics.  I have a slight head cold and I had to go Christmas shopping yesterday and I was not happy.  

I had to go because I never wait till the last week of Christmas #aintnobodygottimeforthat!

It's been super cold and crappy in NJ and yes, I changed into my rain boots after I took these pics.  Lol!     













Fake smile!  LOL!  No really, it was!  The hubby said...."come on, show me some teeth" so here they are!  I have a super busy weekend ahead so I'm hoping to feel better! 

Thanks for visiting!  Missed you guys!

xo xo
Melissa

Coat: c/o LuLus
Scarf & Leopard Booties- H & M
Retail Therapy Sweater- ILY COUTURE
Pants- Mudd (Kohl's)
Handbag- Marshalls

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the whole outfit and I love your hair do! bellisima amiga!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that sweater, you look beautiful. Such a fashionista!!!!

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of leopard and camo you are doing. And of course that sweater!!
    xo,
    Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I most definitely need that sweatshirt!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that coat and sweatshirt! So great seeing you last night xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww feel better Mels! Being sick sucks...especially during the holiday season! On the bright side you look gorg! Love your coat and camo pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have almost all of the pieces in my closet to recreate this look. t could definitely work for any body type too!
    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! love this outfit :)

    xo
    arleene

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa