Melissa's Sweet Style: Shades of Brown

Monday, December 23, 2013

Shades of Brown


1 more day till Christmas!!!!!  Are you fashionistas all done with your shopping?  The weather was freakishly warm here in NJ this weekend.  I wore this last night to run and finish some Christmas shopping. 
I like to keep things easy when I'm running around and these leggings and cross-body bag were perfect.  Actually, I like to keep things easy all the time.  If it's to fuzzy to wear, I can't even deal.




Burgundy Top: Old Navy
Sweater: Zara
Leggings: Gift
Belt: Ny & Company
Boots: Nine West
Bag: Mandee

I wanted to do a giveaway for Christmas but everyone is having one so, I'm doing a New Years Giveaway, so stay tuned!  I'm sure I won't be posting anything tomorrow or Wednesday so I want to wish you all a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Hope Santa is good to you all!

xo xo
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Very cute sweater!

    Michigan had warm weather this weekend as well, sadly, it's back to snowing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so hot! =) New follower!

    katy009fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa