Melissa's Sweet Style: Sweet Grams

Friday, July 12, 2013

Sweet Grams




TGIF!!!  Woopwoop!  I love weekends! 
I wanted to make it a jersey shore weekend, but the weather is going to be kinda crappy.  I know, I said I was going to have my summer essentials post up soon, but I just haven't had the time.  Hopefully next week!  Instead her are some of my most recent Instagram pics! 

Follow me!
@melissa_sweetstyles


Mani of the week!  Essie's "madison ave-hue"
and my new pretty bracelets from Purple Paparazzi Jewelry

What I wore on The Fourth of July! #happybirthdayamerica
Tee: Gap
Shorts: Lauren Conrad
Flats: Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's
Handbag: Calvin Klein

New cell case for summer!

Last week's mani! Sinful Shine with Gel Tech "My Kryptonite"

 Yup!  I changed my nails twice in one week! #whythehellnot
Essie's "big spender"

Amanda from Not Rated sent me these super cute flats!  I can't wait to style them! 

Night stroll with my honey for some DQ ice cream! #summernightsaresofun! 

Summer hair!  #imissmydarkhair #idontknowwhy

 Beach bunny! #ILOVETHEJERSEYSHORE!
Swimsuit: Beyonce for H&M
Sunnies: XSRE
Hat: Target

Selfie!
Chambray top: Kohl's
Belt: Old Navy
Skirt: Drew (thrifted)


Well peeps, that's all for now!  Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

xo xo
Melissa





5 comments:

  1. Love the pretty green in "My Krypotnite" xx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your IG pics always looking beautiful.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weekends too, although it's my summer (from College) I still am super busy during the week! You're stunning, and great instagram photos!

    http://thelifeofshikhu.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa