Melissa's Sweet Style: CROPPED

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

CROPPED










Hey loves!  Hope you had a great July 4th weekend.


Cropped pants can be a tricky trend to pull of, especially if their wide leg.  I think the easiest way to make them work is balance.  Don't go to wide on the top, keep it sleek or you might end up looking sloppy.  Another tip is wear heels, I'm a flats girl but you need an elevated look.  If you don't want to do a high heel, opt for a stacked one like I did here.  


Keeping the print neutral like I did with these Banana Republic ones is always an easy way to embrace the trend.  I can always rely on Banana to keep me on trend without trying to hard. 


These pants can go from work to cocktail, my best advice is to just have fun with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa