Melissa's Sweet Style: Sweet Valentine

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sweet Valentine



Hey dolls!  It's almost Valentine's Day!  

I didn't have a chance to do an inspired outfit, but I wanted to share a few looks to give you some ideas for that night out with your love.
 
All of these looks will be from some of my favorite stores and of course on a budget!   For a day look, I like to keep it simple but always chic.  Jeans are always a good idea and can be dressed up or down but if you don't want to do jeans, go for a fun pant.  I found these cropped beauties at Forever 21 and I'm obsessed! 
 
(all pieces are from Forever 21 )

You can pair these pants with these pieces for a fun and festive day look.


For a Valentine's night look, I would want to dress up a little.  Personally, I would probably still do a pant, but for my skirt and dress loving fashionistas, here is my pick....

Since it's Valentine's night, we want to sex it up a little.  Nothing says sexy like red lace!  This Lulu's dress is not only stunning but classy.  And ladies, we want to be sexy but always classy!

(all pieces are from Lulus)



I added a faux fur jacket because, why not?!  Strappy heels and a simple bracelet, ties the entire look together.  I know there's a lot of red here, but I love it for Valentine's.  If you don't, that's ok....all my picks come in other colors.  I just don't really wear a lot of red, so I kinda overload for V-day. 

Wishing you all a hot and steamy Valentine's Day filled with lots of love and of course, CHOCOLATE!  


1 comment:

  1. Love the sexy classy red dress!!!! The dress says it all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa