Melissa's Sweet Style: SUMMER TREND | Bright Sunnies

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

SUMMER TREND | Bright Sunnies



 
 
 
 

Top: 10 Spot | Denim shorts: Wet Seal | Sunnies: Five Below | Sandals: Zara
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey sweets!  Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend.  I can't live without my sunglasses!  Whether its summer or winter, I LOVE rocking shades.  For summer I always keep it bright, fun, and sometimes embellished.  I got these soft pink shades from Five Below for $2.50! 
 
A little shopping tip:  Keep it cheap when buying sunglasses.  If your anything like me, I'm always losing or sitting on them. 
 
Keep those pretty eyes safe while looking glam and cool!
 
On a side note....if you  noticed my hair is curly!  Rare sighting!!!!
I'm challenging myself to no heat all summer.  I've damaged my hair with color and heat for sooooo long, I figured I would embrace my curls and get them healthy!  I think about my blow dryer daily, but I'm sure it will get better.  Is it fall yet?  LOL! 
 
Have a great day!
 
xo xo
 
Mel
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Top is so pretty, love your hair!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look and love your curly hair.
    Best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel please wear your hair like this more often!!! I wish I had curls like yours! SO gorgeous! Love that top and the retro sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those sandals!

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa