Melissa's Sweet Style: A la Mode

Thursday, February 26, 2015

A la Mode


 
Can it be Friday already?  Oh and can it get warmer outside please?  Wishful thinking......  Sorry I haven't posted much this week, I've been super busy and the cold weather here in NJ is no help.  During New York Fashion Week I attended happy hour with Mode Media
 
Mode put together a few fun events during fashion week and I attended the happy hour, which was held at "The Garret" in NYC.  I was able to take the hubby with me which I loved, since he doesn't come to most events with me.  I wore my new vest from Lulu's, which I've worn like 2 times since then.  I've always loved vests, they are just so versatile!   I can easily see myself wearing this vest for Spring over a dress or shorts and a tee.  Spring please hurry! 


Turtleneck & leopard print booties: H&M | Vest: {c/o} Lulu's | Jeans: Levi's 
 
 
 

 
No mirror?  No problem!  Lol!  You look good girl!  Loved this sign in the bathroom.      
 
 
Thank you Mode for a lovely evening!
 
Have a great day sweets!
 
xo xo
Mel
 
 

4 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful! love your look!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a great time!! Wish I could teleport to NYC to hang out with you girls! Your outfit is gorge!! That vest is awesome

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel you look soooo pretty! Love your hair and vest! Looks like such a fun event! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa