Melissa's Sweet Style: Baby, it's COLD outside

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Baby, it's COLD outside









Coat: {c/o} OASAP - Chic Grey Pleated Coat | Scarf: Gift | Handbag: Kohl's | Hat: Forever 21 | Plaid Top: Target | Booties: Aerosoles Ankle Boots
 
 
 
As the weather gets colder, I'm finding it so hard to stay stylish and warm.  Winter coats are a staple in any winter wardrobe.  If your looking for a pop of color, like pink or a fun print you have to check out OASAP they have so many to choose from.  Here are some of my favorites.....
 
 
 
 
I already have a red and a color blocking coat in my closet, so I decided to order a simple grey pleated one because I thought it would be perfect to pair with some of my holiday outfits. 
 
If you already have a winter coat and your looking for a new way to wear it, try belting it!  I got the idea from fellow blogger Viv {Fashion Truffles.}  It's a super easy way to tszuj up pieces that you already have in your closet. 
 
 
xo xo
Mel
  
 

1 comment:

Comments are sweet! Leave some!

xo
Melissa